• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
  • Our picks

• Proud to announce that as of today NintendoRadar is now available in app-form on all your favorite mobile devices! We had a feeling you might like one *cough, ahem, a'choo* 
        • Mind Blown
        • Thumbs Up
      • 9 replies
    • I finally got around to finishing Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn and I have to say I had a lot of fun with it. I don't mind the crude, verging on racist, humor and the play style is reminiscent of early 90s beat 'em ups. There's even a move where you hit A to land a size 22 kick that launches the enemy straight into the screen just like TMNT IV: Turtles in Time. Shaq Fu never takes itself seriously, poking fun at crowd funding and the game itself. All of the old beat 'em up tropes are present and accounted for; endless enemies, random things in the background and foreground to smash, the odd object you can use as a weapon until it breaks, etc. At $20 USD in the eshop I think that the price is a bit steep for the amount of game time you'll get from it, if you play it on easy you can walk through this game in one sitting and I don't see much replay value in it. Harder difficulties does make it a longer process though. There is a DLC pack called "Barack Fu"  that opens up a new story line where you play as President Obama, the humor continues as one of "Dirty Barry's" moves lets you call in a "Peace Prize" drone strike. Nintendo's eShop says it released on June 5, but I can't seem to find it. The game's website says that physical copies come with a code to download a "bonus game" later this month. I haven't seen what that game is yet but I would suspect that it is the DLC so if you really want to fight as Barack Obama the physical version might save you a bit of money. Overall I give Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn a solid 5 out of 7 Size 22 Reebok Pumps. Pick it up if you find it on sale, and you enjoy old school beat 'em ups (think TMNT IV style with some off color humor and a stupid plot).
      • 1 reply
    • e3
      • 10 replies
    •  Watch the Nintendo Direct E3 Event all over again!
      • 1 reply
    •  Get it right now on the Nintendo Switch eShop!
        • Thumbs Up
      • 7 replies
  • Join our community today!

Join our Nintendo community! Ask questions, create clubs, share news and join the excitement! 

Shawn Marcy

New Mario party game coming to the switch

I first found out about this from a best buy ad on twitter. The title is called Super Mario Party apparently. So what are your guy's thoughts on that?

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

Please accept/review our Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. policies!