• Charcoal
Grovertheblue

Complete Wii collection-Insane!

what I wouldn't do to have that collection, hot damn. :emoji_heart_eyes:

what I wouldn't do to have that collection, hot damn. :emoji_heart_eyes:

If it were a gamecube collection i would be interested

• Like 1

If it were a gamecube collection i would be interested

Loooks like he has that as well if you look at some of the pictures. Do you know what I thought when I looked at the room he has with all the games? "That man has a lot of dusting to do" Screw that, I would be to lazy to keep that room clean.

Wow, that's amazing. Though I wish I had all (or at least more of) the SNES and NES games... Some of these cost so much now, and they don't appear at garage sales as frequently anymore :-(

props to the collector, I have a small Zelda collection and Iron Maiden CD collection which I hold pride over, but this is impressive, reminds of AVGN and his collection of games and systems.

That's honestly amazing (and expensive!). I really hope the Switch gets as many games!

I'm pretty sure i heard that the switch already has something like 200 games already don't hold me to that though as i can't remember for the life of me where i heard it from

I looked at this topic and the article a couple of days ago and can't get it out of my mind! 

I just don't understand how you would even begin to start such a massive collection. They're all organised alphabetically too. How much would the whole thing sell for like?

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

Please accept/review our Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. policies!