• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Odin Dark

Which Fantasy Class Are You?

So here's a fun little image.

http://9gag.com/gag/aLKYg0x

Now me, I've never played a tabletop RPG before. But I know enough about them to say I'd go Paladin all the way, for the honor. And the trolling.

So which one would you be? And if you've actually played tabletop games, how have they worked out for you?

Ehhhhh, if I had to base it off those images it would probably be sorcerer. Which is a class I've played in table top games as well. But, then again, I've played virtually every class in one campaign or another, including some much more exotic options. Personality wise, I'm probably more a cleric, of the healer variety rather than the smiting variety.

Always wanted to play tabletop RPG, but I can't find other people interested on it where I live ):

Anyway, probably would try Wizard, or Paladin; creativity aligned with righteous.

I love choosing my class when starting any RPG, an extremely important decision to say the least! I'm gonna use my video game class choosing analogy for this too.

If I'm roleplaying myself, a Rogue.

If I'm playing to relieve stress or anger, a Barbarian.

If I'm in a happy mood, a Fighter or Paladin.

I've been known to pick a Wizard from time to time ^^

• Like 1

I love choosing my class when starting any RPG, an extremely important decision to say the least! I'm gonna use my video game class choosing analogy for this too.

If I'm roleplaying myself, a Rogue.

If I'm playing to relieve stress or anger, a Barbarian.

If I'm in a happy mood, a Fighter or Paladin.

I've been known to pick a Wizard from time to time ^^

You must be a terrifying person when you're happy. All I can picture is a tendency to whistle a jaunty tune while smashing people's knees with a baseball bat and crying "Have at thee, fiend!" in Chris Hemsworth's Thor voice.

• Like 2

Have to be the pew pew of a wizard!

...that sounds awfully dirty.

• Like 1

I've always been attached to the rogue, I mean, not held down by any laws, goes wherever,does whatever, dresses awesome. Mostly a loner and just doesn't listen to then man. Its like an antisocial vigilante hippie, but better. When I played tabletop, I ignored everyone and just moved my piece to a coast to fish. Every turn I had I just moved to fish somewhere else xD then slapped a "friendly" with a herring and delivered a fatal blow. Hippie power!

Would just pick rogue since it sounds cool. Can anyone explain what you guys are talking about?

...Do you live under a rock? I mean, sure, maybe you've never heard of or played Dungeons and Dragons (somehow), but a huge chunk of Video Game RPGs use the same basic system -_-. Still, if you somehow have made it through a video game life without the basics.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_class_(Dungeons_%26_Dragons)

...Do you live under a rock? I mean, sure, maybe you've never heard of or played Dungeons and Dragons (somehow), but a huge chunk of Video Game RPGs use the same basic system -_-. Still, if you somehow have made it through a video game life without the basics.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_class_(Dungeons_&_Dragons)

No, I don't and I've had my fair share of RPGs. So I know maybe a little on what they're talking about.

I'd probably pick Rogue. The idea of freedom and not being bound to anything really appeals to me.

Feel like I would choose palidin. If i remember right, there are usually good fighters but also have some healing powers as well. Pretty well to go solo if needed

Feel like I would choose palidin. If i remember right, there are usually good fighters but also have some healing powers as well. Pretty well to go solo if needed

Their a versatile class all right. Even have some magic damage if they need it. Downside of being forced to stay Lawful Good though, or lose their powers.

Clearly a Wizard for me. In RPGs I somehow always end up trying to flame my opponent to death

Clearly a Wizard for me. In RPGs I somehow always end up trying to flame my opponent to death
kill_it_with_fire_square.jpg.88745c43437cb4e34aae141174c1b428.jpg

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

Please accept/review our Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. policies!