• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
NintendoFanJosh7000

What was your first Nintendo Console

N64. Still got it, still play it for Mario Party 2 and Pokemon Puzzle League.

N64. Still got it, still play it for Mario Party 2 and Pokemon Puzzle League.

Puzzle League was fun. I actually still play Pokemon Stadium 2 every once in a while. I'm also a Banjo Kazooie nut.

Puzzle League was fun. I actually still play Pokemon Stadium 2 every once in a while. I'm also a Banjo Kazooie nut.

Same! Wish I still had the first Stadium game but it was lost in a move. Banjo now, I love that game. Never had the second one though.

First personal was a Gamecube, however I grew up with a SNES and a Gameboy (my dad's/older bro's)

mine was the black gamecube! and i still have it in perfect working condition. it came with animal crossing and its own personalized memory card, it was amazing!

• Like 1

First game system I owned was an ice blue GameBoy Pocket, first console was an N64 with Pokemon Stadium and OoT. Got it for my birthday!

The first time I played nintendo was on my friends GameCube. We played Mario Kart Double Dash until the game disc didn't work anymore.

• Like 1

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

Please accept/review our Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. policies!