• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
XFusion

Super smash bros switch ideas

Here are some of my super smash bros switch ideas coz it will probably come out:

• All the extra characters and stages on AOC for 3DS/Wii U.
  • Mewtwo gwts the aid of Mew (kind of a rosalina and luma thing but better coz mew is awsome).
  • New characters: Shovelknight, Rabbids (mario rabbid, luigi rabbid etc), Inklings, Springman, Incineroar and Super mario maker mario (This one will be fun).
  • New stages: A mario and rabbids kingdom battle stage (with some rabbid appearences), a stage from arms and a shovelknight

Thats it for now so comment any of your ideas

You should only be able to play as Mario or Luigi; all other characters are unlockable through Amiibo.

• Like 1

Mario is the only character unlocked at the start. Gotta play through the game to unlock the other characters.

Also a story mode exists.

• Like 2

Boss mode where someone gets to play as the glove/ hand like the glitch in GameCube version.

Possibility to implement and use gyro controls to spin the stage or slant it to cause environment hazards.

- Could be used for boss idea

- Or for spec mode (see below)

Spec mode:

Like in bomberman on gc, could have it so when your out of lives spectators that you can interact still via moving stage slightly at allocated intervals; Being able to throw items into stage from selection of few.

just ways to add more involvement once your out of lives. Ofc balancing needed and maybe toggle option for this to be on or off.

Kart mode:

in the style of crash bash maybe add more game variety / mini games as to play character in a unique kart for them and try to knock each other out with momentum, speed physics as if driving or on ice. Same principle as smash but new way to play. (see crash bash, polar panic mode to get an idea of what I mean)

All I can think of for now off top of my head.

Yeah I think their should be a story mode in the latest one where you gradually unlock all the characters because I loved that in super smash bros brawl and new minigames sound fun. Nintendo just needs to look here for all the insperation they need for this game!

My only request is for Nintendo to allow us to use the gamecube controller adapter (Wii U) for the Switch. Anything else I leave in their hands. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I would love that too if only my gamecube controller worked properly!:( I really hope This game does get made because I am a big fan of the series and the switch (even though I don't have one yet:() I hope to get one by christmas!

Nah I bought it to play gamecube games (super mario sunshine) on my wii. I hadn't heard of these smash controllers before I will look int it

Thanks it looks awsome but I think its a bit too expensive I would rather buy a switch but thanks I didn't realise you could use gamecube on wii u I might get one of those adapter things thanks m8!

• Like 1

I think probably a new subspace emissary or something like it needs to be added. wii u version was too same same. i dont play online often and dont have many friends so i didnt play it very often. I like campaigns for games. they improve your skills in an organic way.

Less Fire emblem characters!! who even are any of them and who's even played fire emblem for them to have a spot in basically nintendo's allstar battle??

• Like 1

Could be interesting if they let you add a Mii character. And then you get to set its moves by unlocking or picking from the current unlocked characters moves. Eg, option to alot this button to mario's one, or set it to Luigi's one when you unlock him. Though probably too difficult a thing to do.

• Like 1

I like the idea's I don't think we need anthoer mario unless we're knocking out a Dr. Mario. I think a couple new stages and a couple new characters would be enough. Or shoot a story mode.

I’d like to see Teba from BotW - not Revali!

I take that back; I want Revali in Smash... so Link can punch him in his smug face.

• Like 1

It seemed like a good time to bump this thread. 

My new predictions are: Funky Kong (you can win every battle without even trying) and I’ll agree with the OP and say Rabbid Peach. 

• Like 1

People losing their minds. This was at the Nintendo World Store in NYC.

BTW this was about my reaction when I saw that Taco Bell is offering a Skittles slush. I've been craving something to wash down my nacho fries, and Taco Bell delivered.

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now