• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Jonny B. Goode

Hulu Comes to Switch Today! (11/9)

Television streaming service Hulu will be the first video streaming service to come to Nintendo's hot new console, and will allow users to watch their favorite shows and movies either from the comfort of their own home or on the go! I don't know about the rest of you NintendoRadarians, but I am especially excited for this update. I love Hulu and watch it all the time, streaming everything from Bob's Burgers to Gravity Falls, from The X-Files to A Handmaid's Tale(super cool Margaret Atwood adaptation. Hulu Original). Tons of great programming with a few decent movies peppered in here and there combined with the portability and playability of my Switch, make for an amazing combination. Some of us may have been hoping for Netflix, but Hulu is just fine for me! Read more here: https://www.polygon.com/2017/11/9/16628108/nintendo-switch-hulu-app-release-date

hulu_switch.0.jpg

• Like 1

This is awesome. I guess it was inevitable, but it was starting to feel like apps weren’t coming at all. While I won’t take advantage of this particular service, there are many who will, and hopefully it’s a singnal of things to come.

I'm watching Hulu on my switch right now!! Will I need to add a "play activity" field to my signature for Hulu?

• Like 1

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

Please accept/review our Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. policies!