Joshiwahwah

Do you like computer games??

personally I have played a lot of computer games

Ranging from utter rubbish

To awesomeness

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GAME??

Mine is gun mayhem

Go search it up it's not bad

Favourite Computer games? Well, I guess it would be the Borderlands games. And maybe Anno I think.

I play a lot of PC games too! But it's always a nice experience playing with a console as well.

I love Tadpole Treble. The BITF guy came up with it with his brother, and it's brilliant.

The original Starcraft and the first Half-Life both came out in 98' which is when I first started getting seriously interested in serious games, so it was a pretty good year to do so. Before then I was a casual gamer at best who bought consoles and games years after their release. I had fun gaming, but didn't HAVE TO until I experienced these. Those two games will always be some of my favorite games of all time, not just on the PC, but favorites in general. They changed what gaming meant to me.

Honorable Mention: The FIRST PC game I ever played was for DOS and it was called Police Quest. I sucked at it. It was waay over my head. I was like 5. Also, Jazz Jackrabbit was tons of fun, and does anyone remember James Pond2: Robo-Cod?

maxresdefault.jpg.24d6c6f6b67c73f802a9fcdf3b0ddf04.jpg

Edited by Guest

My favorite pc games so far are: Nier Automata, Sims 4, Remember Me, Devil May Cry 5 also Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

@Avargon Have you played UNS3 FB? How do you feel it compares to 4? Curious as someone who has played both, but more extensively enjoyed 3 (in fact, I got all of the achievements for it!).

Borderlands 2 ftw oh and KF2 ... Natural selection 2... alot of 2's  in my favourite list huh....

Weird ... but with content like this can ya blame me ;P

ZBhYES2.gif

@Fiscus : Have you played Tadpole Treble?  Such a great game, and only $5!  

EDIT: Fail summon...

Edited by Potatogun
Fail summon

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

Please accept/review our Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyWe have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. policies!