• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
MrMischief

Remember When "The Switch Has No Games" was a thing?

Today is the Switch's first birthday! Yep it is one year old today and I hope all of you who bought physical launch games remembered to claim your gold coins as they are now expiring. And that probably is a lot of us. Remember when saying "The Switch has no games" was a thing? It seems so long ago, yet I still hear it repeated even though there are 404 games on the Switch in Western markets. Is that a lot? Here's a video trying to name them all. How many of the 404 games do you own?

• Like 1

I have never bought/played so many games so early in a console’s life. I think I had about three games at this point with the Wii (and I had all the time in the world to play games back then). 

There isn’t much I’m looking forward to this year (so far), but I’ll pick up Hyrule Warriors and Labo. 

• Like 2

MK8, Odyssey, BotW, Skyrim, Yooka-Laylee, Fast RMX, Streetfighter2, Snipperclips, Kamiko, Flame in the Flood, Sonic Mania, I feel like I am forgetting some...

• Like 1

I haven’t listed my games yet, so this should be fun. 

I own: Zelda, Just Dance ‘17, Snipperclips, Mario Kart, Street Fighter, Splatoon, Odyssey, Resident Evil Revelations Collection, FIFA, Human Resource Machine, Violett, PAC-man, and the Puyo Puyo Tetris demo. I have other demos as well, but only Tetris feels like a full game. 

I have played: 1-2 Switch, Mario + Rabbids, and LEGO Worlds. 

• Like 1

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now