• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Buzz

Yokai Watch 4 is coming to the Switch

I've never played it but it's one of those games that has me curious. I've heard that it is cute and interesting but without a very high difficulty level. I'd like to try Yo-Kai Watch when it comes to the Switch. I'm curious to see how it will translate to a single screen.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MrMischief said:

I've never played it but it's one of those games that has me curious. I've heard that it is cute and interesting but without a very high difficulty level. I'd like to try Yo-Kai Watch when it comes to the Switch. I'm curious to see how it will translate to a single screen.

they can't let Pokemon have all the glory can they. xD They are trying to be the next 'cool' thing. I don't buy it personally, I will always be a diehard Pokemon 90's kid inside. I never liked Yu-Gi-Oh or Digimon (correction, I liked the Digimon theme tune... that's about it)

I've played Yo-Kai Watch 1 and 2 (each for a small amount of time) and they're pretty solid.  The combat is repetitive and not very deep, but the exploration aspect and the world are great.  More interactive than Pokemon (although the later Pokemon games do have the interactive sub-games and stuff).  Also, you can have multiple saves!

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now