• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Zarkex01

Sega Ages Coming To Nintendo Switch

DatQmy8W0AAukJm_thumb.jpg

During its Sega Fes 2018, Sega announced it is bringing Sega Ages to the Nintendo Switch. This will be a collection of over 15 titles. Titles in the series will start to be available to download in Summer 2018.So far, only three of the Sega Ages games have been announced. They will be Sonic the Hedgehog, Thunder Force IV and Phantasy Star. M2 will be developing them, and Thunder Force IV is playable at Sega Fes 2018.

Nice! Thanks for sharing Zarkex, I am looking forward to this!  Glad to see your name back! I've promoted this post up to the 'Our Picks' news carousel :)

As for this announcement though I would much rather have had this:

SGC_PS4_BONUS_2DPACK_RGB_ESRB_1520430232

I was going to say roms and emulation being where it is a new release should include a decent amount of titles such as the classic collection on ps3/360 and as Buzz pointed out the port to Ps4.

Of course it's never that simple since rights and licensing make it difficult they cant just throw any game on their but they must have the rights to the old collection of roms they put out.

15 seems a bit stingy personally but hopefully the price reflects it 

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now