• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Sign in to follow this  
PixelNintendo

Super Mario Odyssey is one of the best games I have ever played in my life.

I don't know if I can adequately describe what a phenomenal experience playing through Super Mario Odyssey was. Wow, just wow.

I grew up with the NES, SNES, and Genesis and I have owned pretty much every system. I've been a gamer for 35 years and I currently game the most on PS4 and Xbox. But I had Odyssey in my back log and finally gave it a go this week.

I don't know what it is. It was so new, but it this game blended so many years of gaming into one, and the celebration at the end of New Donk City was absolutely one of the most creative, breath taking, amazing levels I have ever played.

I was pretty bummed as the game ended. This was the best game I have played since the Last of Us.

The Switch has been my "other console" but damn this game is amazing and and makes me want to explore some of the Nintendo games I have missed out on over the years.

Anyway, I know this game is loved and what Im saying isn't Earth shattering, but I just wanted to say thank you Nintendo. That was spectacular.

submitted by /u/catlateraldamnit
[link] [comments]

There may be replies this thread. Create an account or sign in to read and/or comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this