1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A scam?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by Zaeehh, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Zaeehh

Zaeehh New Member

I'm just eyeing this amazing deal but I have a sneaking suspicion that this is a scam. It's gonna come broken or they'll hack my credit card. I just want to make sure if this is legit or not. feffd391491866933b529759976d525b.png

2. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

I doubt it is a scam, but expect some serious wear, as it is listed as ‘good’ condition.
    That is too far down the list for me to think it’s worth it, but it’s a personal choice.
    New
    Like new
    Very good
    Good

3. Jonny B. Goode

Jonny B. Goode Active Member

Don't do it, Bruh.

4. MrMischief

MrMischief Member

Wasn't there someone on here who tried to buy a Switch from amazon for like $10 or something? There was a huge thread about it. I forget what ever happened.

Since this is fulfilled by Amazon, I'd be pretty comfortable with taking that risk

1. Diego7000
      Hmm really!!! I am intrigued!!! Link it to me if you find it. I feel like I shouldn't be intrigued...

Diego7000, Nov 14, 2017
  5. Buzz

Buzz Member

Amazon Warehouse deals are pretty damn reputable, it's Amazon . My missus buys from them quite a lot. Most of the time they are just returned units that people have opened and didn't want or if you are lucky unopened returned ;) Since it is Amazon that's selling it, you have amazons great returns policy to cover you if you aren't happy.

I say go for it :)

MrMischief likes this.
  6. MrMischief

MrMischief Member

7. Larwan

Larwan New Member

Damn! That's pretty cheap! Also a tad dodgy :/ I wouldn't really trust it, if it were me

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted