1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article ARMS Global TestPunch Times

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by MrMischief, May 18, 2017.

By MrMischief on May 18, 2017 at 2:41 PM
  1. MrMischief

MrMischief Mod Team

testpunch-header.jpg
    Try out the ARMS™ Global Testpunch demo during these days and times! Each play session will last for approximately one hour. You can download the ARMS demo now from the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch.

May 26
    5:00 p.m. PT

May 27

5:00 a.m. PT
    11:00 a.m. PT

May 28

June 2

June 3

June 4

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by MrMischief, May 18, 2017.

• Tags:
    1. Fiscus
      Fiscus
      Thanks for posting this! now i don't have to find an article somewhere telling me when this is up. SO EXCITED FOR ARMS
      MrMischief likes this.
    2. MrMischief
      MrMischief
      You mean you haven't set alarms on your phone for these times yet? The really terrible thing for me is the one on the 26th at 5 PM PT, I'm going to be on my way to the airport at that time. I might actually be at the airport so maybe I'll get lucky and get some game time in then. Want to find me? I'm the idiot throwing fake punches like a mad man on concours a at DIA.
    3. Jonny B. Goode
      Jonny B. Goode
      I don't know how I feel about ARMS. I'm super on the fence. Looks fun, but I don't know if I need to own it. I really hope I will find some time to try it during this bizarre "Test Punch" thing. Seems like a bad way to showcase your new game that loads of people are excited about...
    4. Darmandir
      Darmandir
      Looking back on it, the ARMS global testpunch was what really hooked me on the idea of the game. Frankly, I thought the whole idea was silly. "Boxing? With noodle arms?" But several hours, hundreds of coins, and 9 perfect wins later I'm absolutely floored about this game. Can't wait for release. By the way, if you're lazy and don't want to worry about getting time conversions and such, here's a countdown.
      http://codeborn.se/misc/testpunch/
      MrMischief likes this.
    5. Jonny B. Goode
      Jonny B. Goode
      Really? I don't know, I wasn't impressed. I found it to be lacking something... I know it's not the full game, but I was bored after about three fights!
    6. MrMischief
      MrMischief
      Agreed! I have Arms pre ordered already but I'm debating cancelling it after the test punch.
      Jonny B. Goode likes this.