1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue Moon Dunes Championship

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by BonfireBro, Oct 10, 2017.

1. BonfireBro

BonfireBro New Member

Could anyone give me pointers on the last tournament in golf story?

I have tried and failed so many times it's becoming frustrating when the rest of the game has been so fun.

Does anyone have any tips? Like stats or club preference?

Anything would be appreciated at this point because I have a new rule that I can't buy a new game unless I beat the one I'm playing.

Thanks in advance!

2. Jonny B. Goode

Jonny B. Goode Active Member

Sorry dude, I can't help. However, I like the idea of finishing one game before buying the next. I ALWAYS buy too many games, and then something else cool comes out, and I end up skipping this and forgetting about that. It's a vicious cycle, but I just love playing new games! I would say that I too will adopt this policy, but I have 5 or 6 games currently unfinished and Mario Odyssey is coming out sooo.... THAT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!

3. BonfireBro

BonfireBro New Member

Same here. I just recently got my switch and my game library just keeps filling up before I finish any of them.
    Mainly because I was so excited to finally get my switch I just wanted to play everything!
    I'm trying to finish golf story and thimbleweed park before Mario odessy comes out.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted