1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought the Switch last night but......

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by mattanddanniell, Dec 7, 2017 at 4:56 AM.

1. mattanddanniell

mattanddanniell New Member

I went and bought the Switch last night. The only problem is it is a Christmas present and is sitting in the closet until Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!! I think this is what h*ll must be like.

MrMischief, Ra Kage and Buzz like this.
  2. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

The kids will be so excited that they won’t even notice that the shrink wrap has already been removed.

MrMischief and Buzz like this.
  3. mattanddanniell

mattanddanniell New Member

That is what I have been thinking lol. Or Santa decided to play it first and that is why it is unwrapped? LOL

MrMischief, JNASTY and Buzz like this.
  4. Buzz

Buzz Member

Not long to go my friend :D Christmas is going to be VERYYYYY special this year :D

Diego7000 likes this.
    1. Diego7000
      woah someone's excited!

Diego7000, Dec 10, 2017 at 5:22 AM
  5. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

“You see kids, Santa’s workshop is not equipped to manufacture complex electronics like the Switch. Instead, he has exclusive distribution rights with manufacturing plants in China, and in cases such as this, Santa and his elves take on the roles of product testers. They have to play it beforehand to ensure that you have a merry Christmas.”

Buzz, MrMischief and Ra Kage like this.
  6. Jonny B. Goode

Jonny B. Goode Active Member

It is quickly becoming one of my favorite electronics of all time. Crack that bad boy open now my friend, Santa came early this year!!

Diego7000, Buzz and MrMischief like this.
  7. asmith154

asmith154 New Member

That is brutal man, hopefully the time flys for you!

Buzz likes this.
  8. ucbill

ucbill New Member

Sorry not sorry seems appropriate. :) congrats.

Buzz likes this.
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted