1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you like computer games??

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Joshiwahwah, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Joshiwahwah

Joshiwahwah Member

personally I have played a lot of computer games

Ranging from utter rubbish
    To awesomeness

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE GAME??

Mine is gun mayhem
    Go search it up it's not bad

2. Alexini

Alexini New Member

Favourite Computer games? Well, I guess it would be the Borderlands games. And maybe Anno I think.

3. Soniucha1988

Soniucha1988 New Member

Not a big fan of computer games to play but I do enjoy watching other people play Hello Neighbor :)

4. Hailey_N

Hailey_N New Member

I play a lot of PC games too! But it's always a nice experience playing with a console as well.

5. Potatogun

Potatogun Active Member

I love Tadpole Treble. The BITF guy came up with it with his brother, and it's brilliant.

6. Jonny B. Goode

Jonny B. Goode Active Member

The original Starcraft and the first Half-Life both came out in 98' which is when I first started getting seriously interested in serious games, so it was a pretty good year to do so. Before then I was a casual gamer at best who bought consoles and games years after their release. I had fun gaming, but didn't HAVE TO until I experienced these. Those two games will always be some of my favorite games of all time, not just on the PC, but favorites in general. They changed what gaming meant to me.

Honorable Mention: The FIRST PC game I ever played was for DOS and it was called Police Quest. I sucked at it. It was waay over my head. I was like 5. Also, Jazz Jackrabbit was tons of fun, and does anyone remember James Pond2: Robo-Cod?

maxresdefault.jpg

7. madeddie

madeddie New Member

I always go back to the classic sonic games.

8. Avargon

Avargon New Member

My favorite pc games so far are: Nier Automata, Sims 4, Remember Me, Devil May Cry 5 also Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

9. Potatogun

Potatogun Active Member

@Avargon Have you played UNS3 FB? How do you feel it compares to 4? Curious as someone who has played both, but more extensively enjoyed 3 (in fact, I got all of the achievements for it!).

10. Shawn Marcy

Shawn Marcy Member

Mine is the RCT series.

11. nizam005

nizam005 New Member

only minecraft

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted