1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have the glitches from the Nintendo Switch been fixed?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by adavis413, Oct 12, 2017.

Switch issues fixed? Yes or no?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
You'll need to Login or Register to vote in this poll :(
Registering takes 2 secs. Username, Email, Pass & Vote! Boom. Instant
  1. adavis413

adavis413 New Member

We have been looking forward toon getting a switch for my son, but when they first come out we heard that there were a lot of glitches withthe systems. Have those issues been fixed? Are people still having problems with them?

2. MrMischief

MrMischief Mod Team

The only thing I can think of that was "glitchy" was the right joycon disconnecting on some of them. Nintendo fixed that right away and when mine was maybe doing it they repaired it for me very quickly. Other than that, I can't think of any other issues with the Switch. I have had mine since launch and the joycon disconnect is the only trouble I've had.

Buzz likes this.
  3. Buzz

Buzz Member

Had no problems with my Switch and there's been no major issues reported lately so I think it's safe to get one :)

JNASTY likes this.
  4. Jonny B. Goode

Jonny B. Goode Active Member

My Switch was free of any problems out of the box. I did end up scratching my screen a little bit on the dock so I highly recommend a tempered glass screen protector.

5. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

I have had mine since day one, too. My only experience with manufacturing flaws involves the d-pad on the Pro Controller. I haven't had any issues with the console itself that I could blame on Nintendo. I did drop a Joycon in my beer, but that's hardly a glitch... well maybe a mental glitch.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted