1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many Zelda games have you beaten?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Averice, Nov 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Averice

Averice New Member

I have been through all of them but the four swords, and Bow, how about you?

Attached Files:

2. Jeremiah III

Jeremiah III New Member

I haven't played Zelda before

3. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

Apart from BotW, which I am stretching out as far as possible, I have beaten all of the console games (I haven’t played the portable ones except Minish Cap).
    Zelda II, I feel, was my best achievement. I did it with minimal Internet searches.

4. ucbill

ucbill New Member

OG Zelda and Zelda II. And sigh...reading that people beat Zelda II with minimal Internet searches makes me feel old. I beat Zelda II before there was an Internet :p

5. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

Don’t feel old; I played Zelda II long before the Internet (at launch), but I didn’t care for it. About ten years ago, I played it again and beat it.

Edit: By the way, if you are saying that you beat it without help, that is seriously impressive.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  6. Averice

Averice New Member

i tell as many people who i meet that have never played zelda 1 or 2 to try them with no internent help and get the real zelda experience.

7. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

While I agree, I feel it is important to note that (at least where I grew up) no game was completed entirely without help. Even in the days before Nintendo Power, there was always word of mouth. Whether it was the pattern for getting through the original Lost Woods or watching for Tyson to blink before he punches, information was always shared. Games like Zelda 2 were designed with this information interchange in mind.

8. MrMischief

MrMischief Member

ALL of them? Including:
    Link: The Faces of Evil, Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon, and Zelda's Adventure

1. JNASTY
      I thought we did not speak of CD-i.

JNASTY, Nov 27, 2017
  9. Hailey_N

Hailey_N New Member

Hmmmm... I beaten Ocarina and Twilight. I forgot, but I think I got half way through Wind Waker. The reason I didn't finish? Honestly it was so long ago I've forgotten.... Lol does Hyrule Warriors count?

10. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

I’m not sure if I have mentioned this before on NR, but this seems like the right thread. As I alluded to above, the only Zelda game I have played that I didn’t beat was Minish Cap.
    I bought a Japanese copy of it, and I was able to get through the entire game without understanding the dialogue. The whole game that is... until the final boss. I just couldn’t figure out what I was supposed to do.

btw, this is not a plea for spoilers; I am just venting my frustration. I do want to get the English version one day and try again.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted