1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Trailer

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by MrMischief, Jun 12, 2017.

By MrMischief on Jun 12, 2017 at 9:22 PM
  1. MrMischief

MrMischief Mod Team

Potatogun likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by MrMischief, Jun 12, 2017.

1. MrMischief
      MrMischief
      Behind the scenes:

2. Ritzousk
      Ritzousk
      I need this in my life
    3. Hullop
      Hullop
      Bit of a weirdy one
      The mario character rabbids tho :D
      The fighting looks surprisingly fun too
    4. Awkward_Fantasy
      Awkward_Fantasy
      Didn't except this to look good. I need this.. I hope it has DLC characters in the future.
    5. Fiscus
      Fiscus
      When I heard about rabbits on the switch, I thought it would be like the original on the Wii. Unfortunately this is nothing like that.
    6. Potatogun
      Potatogun
      The trailer is hilarious! I giggled through it.
    7. tman4450
      tman4450
      Is anyone else honestly getting this? Everyone calls me dumb when I bring up the idea of purchasing this game but I really think it could be a high quaility game
    8. MrMischief
      MrMischief
      My issue with Mario + Rabbids is the release date. As I recall Mario + Rabbids releases two days after Odyssey. That's pretty poor marketing strategy as I think Mario Odyssey is going to dominate the sales for a bit. Also; I'm pretty sure that XCOM 2 gets an expansion on the same day, so if you're really into turned based strategy you're probably already playing that.

I'm a moron.... Mario + Rabbids releases on Aug 29 whereas Odyssey releases on Oct 27.
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    9. tman4450
      tman4450
      I thought it was releasing this summer? In august?
    10. MrMischief
      MrMischief
      Whoops! Crap you're right. Mario + Rabbids Aug 29, Mario Odyssey Oct 27. that's my bad
    11. tman4450
      tman4450
      Haha I'm excited for both games!
    12. Euriah Jerico Perez
      Euriah Jerico Perez
      Super Mario Odyssey and this games are my favourite Mario games in Nintendo Switch
    13. tomsca172
      tomsca172
      when i first saw this i was so skeptical because rabbids are on the same level as minions for me and I FREAKING HATE MINIONS! but seeing gameplay from youtubers it looks like a pretty decent game.