1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Trailer

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by MrMischief, Jun 12, 2017.

By MrMischief on Jun 12, 2017 at 9:22 PM
  1. MrMischief

MrMischief Mod Team

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by MrMischief, Jun 12, 2017.

1. MrMischief
      MrMischief
      Behind the scenes:

2. Ritzousk
      Ritzousk
      I need this in my life
    3. Hullop
      Hullop
      Bit of a weirdy one
      The mario character rabbids tho :D
      The fighting looks surprisingly fun too
    4. Awkward_Fantasy
      Awkward_Fantasy
      Didn't except this to look good. I need this.. I hope it has DLC characters in the future.
    5. Fiscus
      Fiscus
      When I heard about rabbits on the switch, I thought it would be like the original on the Wii. Unfortunately this is nothing like that.
    6. Potatogun
      Potatogun
      The trailer is hilarious! I giggled through it.
    7. tman4450
      tman4450
      Is anyone else honestly getting this? Everyone calls me dumb when I bring up the idea of purchasing this game but I really think it could be a high quaility game
    8. MrMischief
      MrMischief
      My issue with Mario + Rabbids is the release date. As I recall Mario + Rabbids releases two days after Odyssey. That's pretty poor marketing strategy as I think Mario Odyssey is going to dominate the sales for a bit. Also; I'm pretty sure that XCOM 2 gets an expansion on the same day, so if you're really into turned based strategy you're probably already playing that.

I'm a moron.... Mario + Rabbids releases on Aug 29 whereas Odyssey releases on Oct 27.
      Last edited: Jun 28, 2017 at 12:16 AM
    9. tman4450
      tman4450
      I thought it was releasing this summer? In august?
    10. MrMischief
      MrMischief
      Whoops! Crap you're right. Mario + Rabbids Aug 29, Mario Odyssey Oct 27. that's my bad
    11. tman4450
      tman4450
      Haha I'm excited for both games!