1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MEGA MAN 11 Coming 2018!

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by Jonny B. Goode, Dec 5, 2017 at 2:51 PM.

By Jonny B. Goode on Dec 5, 2017 at 2:51 PM
  1. Jonny B. Goode

Jonny B. Goode Active Member

artem-solop-solop-megaman.jpg
    (unrelated, but super-bad image of MegaMan.)

Oh, joy! One of the most frustrating game series of all time is releasing a new title sometime in 2018 and it will be on the Nintendo Switch! Anyone who has any experience with the MegaMan series, knows the pain and suffering it can cause, but also the joys of beating a level and its accompanying boss. I bought the MegaMan collection for my PS4 last year and was instantly reminded just how hard these dang games can be. I have always preferred Metroid, but MegaMan does hold a special place in my heart simply because I remember these games being some of the first real challenges I encountered as a gamer. The first time I thought to myself "I don't think I can do this... I don't think anyone can do this!" Like most games, however, I figured out the timing and learned the level like the back of my hand and came out victorious at the end. MegaMan is another game that I think will be a beautiful addition to the Switch's ever-growing library.
    Will my fellow NintendoRadarians feel the same? Watch announcement trailer below.

MrMischief likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by Jonny B. Goode, Dec 5, 2017 at 2:51 PM.