1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article New ARMS gacha toys from Tomy

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by MrMischief, Nov 27, 2017.

By MrMischief on Nov 27, 2017 at 3:27 PM
  1. MrMischief

MrMischief Member

Tomy has created a line of ARMS phone charms for their gacha machines in Japan. Gachapon are vending machines in Japan, similar to what we have in the US, however the items tend to be high quality because they are popular with collectors.

Capture.JPG

Original Tweet:

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by MrMischief, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Jonny B. Goode
      Jonny B. Goode
      I want one! I didn't really care for the gameplay in ARMS, but the style and the art I have always thought was cool, and this just reinforces that feeling!
    2. Hailey_N
      Hailey_N
      Wow they look really good in quality too! Well... in the pictures... who knows what will happen in when they sit in the machines for too long....
    3. MrMischief
      MrMischief
      I don't think they ever really stay in the machines for very long. There are gacha stores in Japan, just rows of these machines, and in the same store you can rent a display case to show off and resell your gacha collection. It's quite a fascinating piece of culture.
    4. JNASTY
      JNASTY
      Last time I went to Japan, I didn’t get to go to Akihabara. Consequently, I missed out on the best vending machines. There used to be really good ones in the arcades in the district where I lived, too. However, they now have all been replaced with pachinko places.
    5. jaconstrips
      jaconstrips
      aw those r pretty cute
    6. Graham K