1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo Labo

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by Jonny B. Goode, Jan 18, 2018.

By Jonny B. Goode on Jan 18, 2018 at 2:36 PM
  1. Jonny B. Goode

Jonny B. Goode Active Member

Since no one has posted this yet, I suppose it couldn't hurt. Here ya go, for anyone who hasn't already seen it!

Comments

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by Jonny B. Goode, Jan 18, 2018.

1. mattfromri
      mattfromri
      This looks super cool. Like Wiimote attachments on steroids.
    2. Potatogun
      Potatogun
      I loved this. Amazing and fun. But I wonder if the games will have more depth than I have supposed? The games I've seen don't seem to be very deep. More like tech demos. Fun, for sure. But I don't know what will happen.
    3. Jonny B. Goode
      Jonny B. Goode
      If I were 7-9 I would be all over this. I used to make things out of cardboard all the time as a kid. Knives and swords mostly, but I made a 'jetpack' one time out of milk cartons and boxes. It was pretty dope. I love this idea, but I am not sure how many parents will spend that kind of dough on carboard and rubber bands. How many hours of use can you really get before the contraption fails at some point? I would buy it for my kids if I had children, and I may buy it just for myself(the fishing pole looks like great fun).
      Potatogun likes this.
    4. Potatogun
      Potatogun
      To be fair, it looks like pretty durable cardboard, great build quality. If you took care of it and no accidents, etc. I think it could last for years, depending on the climate and how you stored it.
    5. Jjmason
      Jjmason
      Good idea, I just hope the price is set accordingly, it is cardboard after all.
    6. Fiscus
      Fiscus
      I think the problem is that kids will get bored too fast to have much fun
    7. JNASTY
      JNASTY
      It’s like LEGO; the fun is in construction. Do you actually play with the toys after you build them for more than a few minutes? I did play with some of my Star Wars LEGOs, but my daughter hardly touches hers whenever she is done building.
    8. Avargon
      Avargon
      Beautiful and Awesome.!! :emoji_blush: