1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nintendo Switch Presentation - January 12th Predictions

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by BoTalksGames, Nov 7, 2016.

By BoTalksGames on Nov 7, 2016 at 1:43 PM
  1. BoTalksGames

BoTalksGames New Member

Nintendo announced two weeks ago that it would be hosting an event in Tokyo dedicated to revealing the Nintendo Switch properly (and letting investors and media get some hands-on time). This includes pricing, release games, system specs, and more. Although they haven't confirmed if a Direct will be streamed, they have said that there will be SOME sort of stream on the 12th, but whether or not it'll be a live press conference ala E3 or a Nintendo Direct remains to be seen.

Obviously there's a lot of stuff to talk about and certain things deserve their own threads, let's keep it simple. Share 3 predictions for the event. Pricing, games, release date, you name it. Try to make them a little bold instead of something along the lines of "Breath of the Wild will be shown" because that's pretty obvious.

Here are my three:

1: Splatoon 2 will be confirmed as a summer release. Not a port.
    2: Luigi's Mansion 3 will be announced as a launch title, being developed by NLG.
    3: Nintendo Switch will launch on March 4th, 2017 worldwide.

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by BoTalksGames, Nov 7, 2016.

1. Buzz
      Buzz
      Heyo BoTalksGames :) welcome!

1. $349 bundle - Includes main unit, dock, Joy Cons, and the grip.

2. March 4th 2017 actually sounds spot on, I have a good vibe about that date for some reason. That or March 16th.

3. CoD: Infinite Warfare, Splatoon 2 (or a port), Smash Bros Port!
    2. BoTalksGames
      BoTalksGames
      Any particular reason you think Call of Duty will be ported to it other than the fact Call of Duty releases on every new platform that comes out? I'd actually really enjoy being able to play Infinite Warfare away from my TV.
    3. Buzz
      Buzz
      Well I do know CoD typically releases on new platforms, but it's also a statement of intent from Nintendo - 'Nintendo Switch is open for business to 3rd party developers' and will push other big hitters in the gaming industry to get on board. I think if Nintendo fails to get people like Activision on-board with games like Call of Duty it's going to set a bad precedent.

I'd actually really like to see EA bring over Battlefield 1 :p but that may be wishful thinking!
      BoTalksGames likes this.
    4. Monsunstar
      Monsunstar
      I would say my predictions would have to go alomg the lines of:

1. A port of Mass Effect Andromeda. Sadly my prediction is that they will also release it too late like the 3rd one for Wii U causing possibly poor sales ( the Wii U one released alongside the similarly priced trilogy unless I am mistaken).

2. The Mario Kart seen in the trailer isn't Mario Kart 8 but rather a new one that includes some of the tracks 8 had, they used an old track to throw us off XD. And I also predict it will either be a launch title or close to it (less likely but I can dream).

3. They will port Xenoblade Chronicles X in an attempt to improve the game (another dream...I loved XCX on my Wii U until the system broke and I lost everything...gotta love 6 year old nephews lmao).

Probably less predictions and more like a wish list but I like my predictions XD.
    5. Blemosn
    6. Blemosn
      Blemosn
      I would say xeno
    7. Blemosn
    8. Blemosn
      Blemosn
      Mario Universe
    9. Blemosn
      Blemosn
      Street fighter
    10. Blemosn
      Blemosn
      Zelda Not just Btw
    11. Blemosn
      Blemosn
      Probably Andromeda
    12. Blemosn
      Blemosn
      Red dead 3 maybe
    13. Blemosn
      Blemosn
      Also Heavy rain switch
    14. Blemosn
      Blemosn
      Binding of Isaac for shure
    15. Buzz
      Buzz
      yes!!! colored joycons!
    16. Tipo
      Tipo
      1 2 switch should be with the Switch already since you don't need the screen to play"
    17. Jorge k. nidome
      Jorge k. nidome
      glad to see splatoon was in it.