1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS4/XBOX ONE OR NINTENDO SWITCH?

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Valo70, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Valo70

Valo70 New Member

I'm having trouble deciding which console I should get. The Switch is more expensive, but the games look really good! I'm really stuck...

2. MrMischief

MrMischief Member

I play my Switch much more than I play my PS4. I just find Nintendo games to be more fun. Also; I like that I can bring my Switch to work. Several of my coworkers also have the Switch so it makes for fun multiplayer.

I also think you should not buy either a PS4 or Xbox One right now because they are both out of date. Instead you should be looking at the PS4 Pro or Xbox One X.

3. Fiscus

Fiscus Active Member

Is this even a question? Switch all the way. You are asking on a nintendo forum tho

4. MrMischief

MrMischief Member

I was thinking about this some more and something occurred to me.... I'm 37, most of my coworkers are around my same age. No one is going over to someone else's house to play couch based multiplayer games. But every day we get together at lunch to play Mario Kart. If you want real life friends, get a Switch. If you prefer to not interact with people in the real world, get something else.

JNASTY and Fiscus like this.
  5. Isaac_Craft

Isaac_Craft New Member

Switch

No Questions Just Switch.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
  6. Diego7000

Diego7000 Active Member

Compared to Nintendo Consoles everything else is RUBISH!!! But I am saying that when COMPARED TO NINTENDO Consoles!

7. Faenur

Faenur New Member

Depends, PS4 is better if you want AAA -games and playing solo/ online alone, Nintendo consoles are better for playing with friends or family together

8. Pixelzard

Pixelzard New Member

Really depends on what you want to play and with who you want to play. I enjoy my PS4 if I want to play major games on my own, and the switch I use more with friends, more fun with multiplayer

9. Vickypinkxx

Vickypinkxx New Member

Definitely Switch. We have a PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Wii U and 3DS XL. I use my 3DS XL all the time because I can pick it up and put it down as and when I want because it's so portable. I play on the other consoles much less because they are shared with the rest of the household. I don't have a Switch yet, but I would prefer it over all the rest for the portability. I played thousands of hours of Monster Hunter Games and I wouldn't have managed a fraction of that if I had to use a busy shared home console.

10. Shawn Marcy

Shawn Marcy Member

Just stick with the Switch.

11. Buzz

Buzz Member

All three plus one you haven't mentioned; a gaming laptop with an nVidia 10 series card (1060/1070/1080).

I would had said just get a Switch and gaming lappy/pc.... but those darn console exclusives man :(

12. eightbit

eightbit New Member

Fun non vulgar games, I go Switch. If you are into a lot of horror and adult themes PS4. I own a Switch and ONE, I am a happy guy!

13. Richie

Richie Member

Switch and Ps4 ,

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted