1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Splatoon 2 Switch Bundle!!!

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by Diego7000, Sep 23, 2017.

By Diego7000 on Sep 23, 2017 at 9:00 PM
  1. Diego7000

Diego7000 Active Member

865ff65c-7aa0-4232-8021-0acc1672745d_1.71a4b431d5a0418782965ecc78aba69b.jpe
    I NEEDED TO POST THIS THE MOMENT I FOUND OUT!
    Nintendo has released yet another Switch Bundle! YAY!!! Accordind to Nintendo...
    But before you read, this is for @Fiscus

'This exclusive Walmart bundle gives people who have been waiting to buy a Nintendo Switch a great value and incentive to get splatting.'

"Read more at MobileSyrup.com: Nintendo’s Splatoon 2 Switch bundle will release on September 14 in Canada"

Now for the expected data, according to Nintendo...
    "Walmart will be the exclusive retail partner for a new Nintendo Switch bundle that includes a download code for the Splatoon 2 game, a fresh carrying case and colorful new Joy-Con controllers in Neon Pink and Neon Green. The bundle will be available starting Sept. 8 at a suggested retail price of $379.99 and offers fans in North America their first chance to get their hands on that Joy-Con color combination."

'Consumers in Japan and Europe have already had a strong response toSplatoon 2 bundles in their territories,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
    'This exclusive Walmart bundle gives people who have been waiting to buy a Nintendo Switch a great value and incentive to get splatting.'

"Nintendo also announced the topic of its next Splatfest competition, which will run Sept. 1-2. Participants will pick a side to fight alongside in online Turf War battles by choosing which superpower they would prefer: flight or invisibility. Additional details about the Splatfest will be announced in the future."

"The Splatfest is just one of many new elements in the slate of ongoing content updates and in-game events keeping Splatoon 2 fans engaged, with more and more players jumping into battle every day. There have already been more than 400 million online battles fought across the global player base, and after less than a month on store shelves, Splatoon 2 joins other global million-selling Nintendo Switch hits like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, 1-2-Switch and ARMS. For additional details about Splatoon 2, visithttp://splatoon.nintendo.com. Remember that Nintendo Switch features parental controls that let adults manage the content their children can access. For more information about other features, visithttp://www.nintendo.com/switch."

Games Rated: e-e10.jpg
    Are you excited for this bundle? What are your thoughts?
    Make sure you reply!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    1. Switch master

Switch master, Oct 17, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'Frontpage News' started by Diego7000, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Orca
      Orca
      The Splatoon 2 with Switch Bundle is something I have been looking forward to for a long time, since the Dualie Dab. HYYYYPE!
      I have nothing to say - I think the price is worth it, given Nintendo's "I don't care if you can't afford it, BUY IT!" nature.
      And yeah, I'm entering the giveaway- I can't afford a switch or the bundle.
      Wish me luck!
    2. jark
      jark
      honest question but is splatoon a definite buy for the switch? Never played the first one and the gameplay I've seen online seems pretty meh. I do like competitive games and was wondering if I should give it a shot
    3. MrMischief
      MrMischief
      For me it's a must buy. Although honestly I haven't picked it up in weeks. Not that I'm bored with it I just haven't had much gaming time lately and when I do I'm enjoying Mario + Rabbids right now. That said I can see how people would become bored with it. It is basically the same 3 minute game over and over again, then after 2 hours the maps change. There are plenty of different modes to play with so if you don't like turf war, maybe you'd enjoy Rainmaker. After 4 hours (pretty sure ranked battles change every 4 horus) when Rainmaker goes a way and Tower Control comes up, maybe you don't like that so you wander over the Salmon Run for a bit..... I find it very fun and I like that it's something I can pick up to play for 10 minutes or 4 hours.
    4. JNASTY
      JNASTY
      It never looked that attractive to me either; you really have to play it for a sustained period of time, and then the competitive juices start flowing.
    5. MrSandMan17
      MrSandMan17
      Never interested in splatoon but the more bundles the better , now how long till custom skinned consoles with games like 3ds... You know it's only a matter of time and those re-sellers with love it :/
    6. XFusion
      XFusion
      How can you not be interested in splatoon it's one of nintendo's best games and most popular! I personally love it and can't wait to get the game myself
      MrMischief likes this.
    7. MrSandMan17
      MrSandMan17
      Simple, it's multi-player focused I don't care for that or want to pay for online. It's a kid shooter, whilst the concept is cool it's repetitive and I don't like the genre. I'm glad you like it and that people like it but Iv tried it and grew tired in a few matches.
      To each their own I suppose.

( also find it hard to believe most popular what with Mario, Zelda, pokemon, metroid, many more)
    8. adavis413
      adavis413
      My son would love this! He watches all the splat on videos. We will defiantly be looking towards this for christmas!
      Diego7000 likes this.
    9. Dargentum
      Dargentum
      10/10 I'd buy
      Diego7000 likes this.
    10. Diego7000
      Diego7000
      @adavis413 I'm glad to hear that!
      @Dargentum Dang you must really want those slick joy cons and to play Splatoon 2, huh :)!
    11. Dargentum
      Dargentum
      yeah... but Currently I dont have the money... must wait
    12. skeer
      skeer
      Dang thats one good lokking switch
    13. csullivan
      csullivan
      Kids would love that, Splatoon is a favourite.
    14. missmeliss84
      missmeliss84
      Yes it looks pretty good. I might eventually buy it!
    15. iltrovatore
    16. Isimail001