1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Fantasy Class Are You?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Odin Dark, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Odin Dark

Odin Dark Member

So here's a fun little image.

http://9gag.com/gag/aLKYg0x

Now me, I've never played a tabletop RPG before. But I know enough about them to say I'd go Paladin all the way, for the honor. And the trolling.

So which one would you be? And if you've actually played tabletop games, how have they worked out for you?

2. Fiscus

Fiscus Active Member

monk or rougue

3. tm503

tm503 New Member

I'd probably go with either wizard or sorcerer.

4. Novus

Novus Active Member

Ehhhhh, if I had to base it off those images it would probably be sorcerer. Which is a class I've played in table top games as well. But, then again, I've played virtually every class in one campaign or another, including some much more exotic options. Personality wise, I'm probably more a cleric, of the healer variety rather than the smiting variety.

5. JPrivady

JPrivady Active Member

Always wanted to play tabletop RPG, but I can't find other people interested on it where I live ):

Anyway, probably would try Wizard, or Paladin; creativity aligned with righteous.

6. DustyHammer

DustyHammer Active Member

I love choosing my class when starting any RPG, an extremely important decision to say the least! I'm gonna use my video game class choosing analogy for this too.

If I'm roleplaying myself, a Rogue.

If I'm playing to relieve stress or anger, a Barbarian.

If I'm in a happy mood, a Fighter or Paladin.

I've been known to pick a Wizard from time to time ^^

JPrivady likes this.
  7. Novus

Novus Active Member

You must be a terrifying person when you're happy. All I can picture is a tendency to whistle a jaunty tune while smashing people's knees with a baseball bat and crying "Have at thee, fiend!" in Chris Hemsworth's Thor voice.

Boingshi and DustyHammer like this.
  8. BYOGamingPC

BYOGamingPC New Member

Have to be the pew pew of a wizard!

JPrivady likes this.
  9. Novus

Novus Active Member

...that sounds awfully dirty.

JPrivady likes this.
  10. fuzzygdog

fuzzygdog Member

I've always been attached to the rogue, I mean, not held down by any laws, goes wherever,does whatever, dresses awesome. Mostly a loner and just doesn't listen to then man. Its like an antisocial vigilante hippie, but better. When I played tabletop, I ignored everyone and just moved my piece to a coast to fish. Every turn I had I just moved to fish somewhere else XD then slapped a "friendly" with a herring and delivered a fatal blow. Hippie power!

11. wtfisgoinon69

wtfisgoinon69 Active Member

Would just pick rogue since it sounds cool. Can anyone explain what you guys are talking about?

12. Novus

Novus Active Member

...Do you live under a rock? I mean, sure, maybe you've never heard of or played Dungeons and Dragons (somehow), but a huge chunk of Video Game RPGs use the same basic system -_-. Still, if you somehow have made it through a video game life without the basics.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_class_(Dungeons_&_Dragons)

13. wtfisgoinon69

No, I don't and I've had my fair share of RPGs. So I know maybe a little on what they're talking about.

14. Boingshi

Boingshi Active Member

I'd probably pick Rogue. The idea of freedom and not being bound to anything really appeals to me.

15. wtfisgoinon69

Exactly.

16. Henning95

Henning95 New Member

Feel like I would choose palidin. If i remember right, there are usually good fighters but also have some healing powers as well. Pretty well to go solo if needed

17. Novus

Novus Active Member

Their a versatile class all right. Even have some magic damage if they need it. Downside of being forced to stay Lawful Good though, or lose their powers.

18. Dominus

Dominus New Member

Clearly a Wizard for me. In RPGs I somehow always end up trying to flame my opponent to death

19. Novus

Novus Active Member

kill_it_with_fire_square.jpg

20. A sorcerer maybe, or a healer. I prefer supporting characters mostly so that's why.

21. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

I am a zoomer.

Jonny B. Goode likes this.
    1. Jonny B. Goode
      You win the internet

Jonny B. Goode, Nov 14, 2017
  22. Jonny B. Goode

Jonny B. Goode Active Member

Archer. Not sure if that would qualify under 'rogue' or not, but I like to shoot stuff.

23. MrMischief

MrMischief Member

I saw this and thought.....
    [​IMG]

24. Jonny B. Goode

Jonny B. Goode Active Member

As I typed it he definitely came to mind.

THIS IS HOW WE GET ANTS, PEOPLE!

MrMischief likes this.
  25. ez007

ez007 New Member

wizard every time, spells and ranged combat

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted