1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's hyped for super mario odyssey?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Switch' started by XFusion, Oct 1, 2017.

Are you hyped for super mario odyssey?

1. Yes!

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. No!

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
You'll need to Login or Register to vote in this poll :(
Registering takes 2 secs. Username, Email, Pass & Vote! Boom. Instant
  1. XFusion

XFusion New Member

Hello! I don't know about you but I am hyped for super mario odyssey! Let me know in the poll who is and isn't hyped! I know where my votes going! You know, this could be the best game nintendo has ever made! I know the super mario galaxies will be hard to beat but this is technically super mario galaxy 3 so I think it will!

2. MrSandMan17

MrSandMan17 Member

Unpopular opinion but Iv never liked most Mario games always found them too basic or overly praised for what they are, formulaic with little gimmicks thrown in.

With that said do I think that they are bad games? No far from it just too repetitive and tired for me.

I agree that odyssey looks the most interesting to date but still gimmicky and I'd rather Nintendo put more effort to new or older unused franchises. Still don't let me rain on your parade I'm sure it will be a great addition to Mario and I hope you enjoy it :)

JohnnyNintendo likes this.
  3. Euriah Jerico Perez

Euriah Jerico Perez New Member

Not only I'm hyped but I'm SUPER EXCITED on playing Super Mario Odyssey! Yipee!

4. JohnnyNintendo

JohnnyNintendo New Member

I feel it, for me personally the first games I ever played were Super Mario All-Stars on the SNES, so it really has a deep rooted nostalgia, and even if I play them and realize how much they don't have, that nostalgia factor and the memories easily takes it to 5/5.

5. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

I just can't finish 3d Mario games. I too find them too repetitive. I'm hoping Odyssey breaks the cycle with the new moon system.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  6. Euriah Jerico Perez

Euriah Jerico Perez New Member

Well I hope they do

7. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

I'll update everyone on my level of hype in about an hour or so. Of course if I don't get to test it, I will become bitter, and this will dissuade me from ever buying it.

1. JNASTY
      I'm bitter

JNASTY, Oct 10, 2017
  8. tomsca172

tomsca172 New Member

Oh yeah It looks like such a refreshment from so many New super mario bros for wii/ ds/ 3ds/ 2/ wiiu/ luigi/ 3d land/ 3d world
    they got bland and this looks so much better and more thought out than those other copy-pastes

9. Isabelleer

Isabelleer New Member

Looks amazing!, been watching videos of gameplay ect, reminds me of super mario sunshine!.

10. adavis413

adavis413 New Member

My son has watched a all of the videos! He will be an expert by the time he gets this game! He's a HUGE Mario fan!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted