1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Writing Prompts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Potatogun, Feb 12, 2018 at 5:21 PM.

1. Potatogun

Potatogun Active Member

I don't know if you guys do much writing, but I LOVE to write stuff. I've written parodies of songs, poetry, and am still trying to get back into the swing of things with that book. Here's a parody I wrote of "Big Bad John":

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1epEcBwM-hFJkyqhSEbav1pV8V_1lIr2iQLz04j6N2Wk/edit?usp=sharing

Anyhoo, onto topic. I want to write stuff with you. I plan on posting topics every once in a while that we can write on. You can even give suggestions of stuff for me to write on (and that would be appreciated)!

Here's one: Pokemon never became popular. You are one of a few people who still play the original games, and you're trying to get the series to become more mainstream.

Over the next few days, I'll be writing a story on that topic. If y'all want to join me, I'd be glad to read what you write! I'll even give feedback!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted