1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda Games

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Rebsbabe, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Rebsbabe

Rebsbabe New Member

So since lots and lots of people like thw Zelda games, I am curious...

What is your favorite?
    And if you feel like it, why?

I think I had,once upon a time, all the games up to Wind Waker.... I actually loved the GameCube disk with like almost all the Zelda games at that time but that was soooo long ago. I want the new one sooooo bad!

2. Averice

Averice New Member

I love the original, watched my mom play and beat it when it first came out, no Internet no help or forums no game magazine just a wooden sword and a small shield, I play that game at least twice a month

EMTease likes this.
  3. Rebsbabe

Rebsbabe New Member

Yeah. Such a classic! I love that one too.

4. Averice

Averice New Member

Waiting to play BoW, I was able to borrow the consoles and emulate every zelda except for 4 swords and beat them all, took about 2 months but it was awesome, wind waker is a close second and I would have likedone skyward sword but the controls for the final boss fight were bad

5. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

My favorites are BotW, MM and SS. Unlike many people, I loved the motion controls in SS; it made the game so immersive.
    My daughter and I were going back through the GameCube disk when the Switch came out. We didn’t get to finish MM before launch.

Potatogun likes this.
    1. Potatogun
      The motion controls (and best storyline of the series imo) are what make SS my favorite. I just can't imagine picking a different Zelda game because those motion controls are just sooooo good.

Potatogun, Dec 1, 2017
  6. EMTease

EMTease New Member

7. EMTease

EMTease New Member

8. Averice

Averice New Member

YEa i realy liked Skyward Sword until the final boss, it was so hit or miss to hold the wiimote up and get a charge in time it made the entire fight more about luck that skill, but other than that it was a great game

9. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

I have to agree with that point; I seem to remember screaming “I’m holding it straight up!” during that battle.

10. Averice

Averice New Member

its the last battle and i almost rage quit but ITS THE LAST BATTLE!!

JNASTY likes this.
  11. mattanddanniell

mattanddanniell New Member

Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past!

12. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

My favorite is Ocarina of Time. Instruments and video games unite! Also the game was long, which is good.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  13. JNASTY

JNASTY Active Member

If that is the case, shouldn’t Majora’s Mask be your favorite? Four times the instruments!

14. didasida

didasida New Member

My favorite Zelda game is Majora's Mask because I love the masks, the story, and th whole development. Its's fascinating that Majora's Mask is made in only one year.

JNASTY and Jonny B. Goode like this.
  15. Jonny B. Goode

Jonny B. Goode Active Member

The masks were a super cool feature for sure in Majora's Mask, but my heart lies with Twilight Princess. It appears I may be the only one to feel this way, but there is something about the art in that one and the landscape design that I love. There was a slightly darker element to it that spoke to me at the time and I have played that one on my Gamecube from start to finish at least 4 times.

16. Duke The Gamer

Duke The Gamer New Member

YEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

Oh, well I didn't get to play Majora's Mask yet, but I'm glad o hear it has even more instrument ^-^

JNASTY likes this.
    1. JNASTY
      Sorry for the spoiler.

JNASTY, Dec 3, 2017
  18. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

Its ok

19. CalRoy

CalRoy New Member

Overall Ocarina of time had pretty well everything I would have wanted. I loved Ganon in the game. I really liked the subversions of stuff, like having Zelda get all high and mighty and claim that Ganondorf was too weak to fully control the Triforce of P-HOLY **** HE KNOWS HOW TO CONTROL IT.

But Majoras mask is definitely fan too. I think the Villain, like in movies, helps to make the game and keeping them interesting enough makes the game that little bit more special.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted